Pastels and corrals for a fresh-looking face and natural hair textures for Michael Sontag at the Berlin Fashion Week A/W 2015
Cute girls with glossy skin who still have a special edge. This was the briefing for the make-up team from Michael Sontag
The make-up-artists from Mac created a glossy and romantic glow-look in the end. “The special edge” were the models faces themselves.
The hair had to be natural and effortless for the german designer. The hair had to look random and the texture was matched individually to each girl.
We interviewed Michael Sontag some time ago and already then he was raving about hair which was effortless and random. Nice to see that there are aspects in a collection-presentation which always stay consistent.
For the step-by-step we have listed the products and the written how-to below.
Mac: Cream Colour Base Nude
Mac: Soba Eyeshadow
Mac: Chettar – Box Lippenstift
Mac: Transculant Puder
Mac: Face&Body Foundation
1. Light foundation with Face&Body
2. T-zone powdered and the rest stays glossy and creamy.
3. Creme Color Base: Sepia with rose blended around the entire eye. It creates freshness and a romantic touch.
4. Curl lashes to open the eyes.
5. Slightly pink-rose lipgloss tabbed on lips