I translated the step by step for you so you can also find out the step-by-step as it is written in german on that blog. The featured products will help you to achieve the exact same look if you practice a bit.
Remember: Make-up only looks natural if the colors work with your complexion and the product is nicely and evenly worked into your skin. It is best if you apply this daytime make-up in daylight.
1. Prep the skin. An intensive Moisturizer will provide a good base. Eye- and lip-creme are essential before applying any make-up too.
2. A primer on top will give your skin some extra glow and the make-up will hold all day long.
3. Now apply the foundation evenly over your entire face. Make sure you blend it well also over your jaw-line.
4. Concealer looks best if it gets applied carefully with your fingertip. Do it after you have applied foundation as you can see best where you actually need more coverage.
5. A soft contouring powder is great well blended under your cheekbones and on your temples.
6. You apply highlighting powder on top of the cheekbones, your nose and your lip.
7. Brush your eyebrows and fill them in a little with an eyebrow pencil if necessary.
8. On the movable lid you apply a slightly shiny eyeshadow and blend it well. the darker tone you blend well into the crease.
9. With an eyeliner you emphazise the lashes on top and with a white in the inner lid you visually make your eyes bigger.
10. Crimp lashes and put a lot of mascara on them.
11. For a fresh look don’t forget to put some blush.
12. Put the lipstick on with care.
13. To finish the make-up use some fixing-spray all over your face.