The designers from Perret Schaad know how to create a festive fresh look.
Early this year, during spring, we featured our lip-gif on the Styleblog from Hallhuber even though the look was created for this autumn/winter.
How you create those cute lips you can see in the gif and we also prepared a step-by-step for you where we also share the products used.
Mac Face & Body
Mac Clear Mascara
Mac Copper Cream Color Base
Mac Gold Pigment/ Mixium Medium
Mac Seesheer Lipstick
1. Light foundation is the perfect base for a perfect make-up
2. Curl lashes and lightly emphasize with the transparent gel mascara.
3. Creme Color Base tabbed on eyelids
4. Just a hint of the lipstick seesheer on the lips
5. For a special highlight you use some gold pigment on the outer lines of the lips. It can be done creatively. Check out the gif.
The clean and twisted hairstyle you can see in the photos attached, we explain the step-by-step in the text below:
Wella Styling Finish Shimmer Delight Shine Spray
Wella Professional Finish Stay Essential Hairspray
Wella Oil Reflections
1. Create a deep sidepart
2. With oil and shimmer spray create a lot of shine in the hair
3. Part hair in the front and leave it out
4. Create pony at the back of the head with the rest of the hair
5. Comb the hair from the front until it is sleek. Lay it and fix it around the pony tail.
6. Twist the pony and fix it with some bobby pins
7. Leave the ends out of the twisted bun and let them hang along the back of the neck.